The EM-200-03D4C Four-door Power Door Lock System Trainer allows for the demonstration of a complete power window system using realworld components. Terminal block receptacles are provided for diagnostic test points. The trainer is mounted on a plastic training board with the following features:
- OEM components (BCM, door latches, lock/unlock switches, ajar switches, etc.).
- A lockable system fault box allowing instructors to insert from one to four faults for student diagnostic learning.
- Electrical test points are included on the trainer for circuit diagnosis.
- Can be stored in an EM-200-10 storage cabinet and/or an EM-200-09 stand.
- User manual included.
- Must be connected to a fully charged automobile battery or a power supply.