• GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) fuel system
• Ecoboost® technology
• Dual CVVT (Camshaft variable valve timing)
• Multi-Strike ignition system
• OEM EVAP system
• Electronic Throttle Control
• OEM EGR valve system
• Wide-Band Lambda sensor
• CAN Bus network
• Functional OEM instrument panel
• Allows instructional demonstrations to students without access limitations of a complete vehicle.
• Engine systems respond to inserted faults with real world symptoms.
• DTC’s, scan tool PID’s and check engine light operation.
• Included PCM break out box allows easy access for component testing without disconnecting connectors.
• No simulation. All original OEM components are used.
• Includes complete HVAC system (with or without clear sight glasses & pressure gauges) (See OPTIONAL EQUIP)
• Provides a fully functional recycled engine with available and repeatable faults for student learning and diagnosis.
• Promotes student “ownership” and engagement with “hands-on” learning with real components.
Funding goes to those who plan ahead, so add to your wishlist and submit your quote request.