The CL-1919-05 Ohm’s Law & DC Circuits trainer is a self-contained educational learning system designed to assist instructors in teaching students basic electrical and electronic theory. It is designed to help teach Ohm’s Law basics as well as demonstrating common electrical system components and circuit operation. A student project manual provides circuit construction and learning assignments designed to help students learn. The trainer is protected with a removable metal cover. The case features a carrying handle and has internal storage for jumper test leads and power cord.
CLASSROOM PACKAGE OF CL-1919-05 TRAINERS (53205)
Now available as a Classroom Package of Ohm’s Law and DC Circuits Trainers.
The package includes the following components:
FIND OUT ABOUT ELECTUDE COURSEWARE FOR CL-1919-05
- 53044 – Twelve (12) CL-1919-05 Trainers
- 53154 – One (1) CL-1919-05-12 Storage Cabinet
- 04542N – Ten (10) extra Red Jumper Leads (20 in / 50 cm)
- 04517N – Ten (10) extra Black Jumper Leads (20 in / 50 cm)
- 02056 – Twelve (12) extra Fuses (200 mA, 250 V)
- 02697 – Twelve (12) extra #194 Light Bulbs (L1 & L2)
- 02711-1 – Twelve (12) extra #3157 Light Bulbs (L3)
- 02726 – Twelve (12) extra #2726 LED Bulbs (D1)