Thanks to Laura Davis (New Belgium automation engineer) we’ll be doing an Industry 4.0 presentation at the New Belgium Brewery for anyone who wants to meet there, plus a brewery automation tour and drinks on DAKTIC for those who want to stick around afterwards.
If you’re interested in attending, email [email protected] by 5:00pm 6/2/2018 so I can finalize the headcount. Also, since state law limits brewery tours to 10 people, only the first 10 who RSVP will be able to participate in that portion, so let me know ASAP if you’re interested in that.
New Belgium Brewery
500 Linden Street
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- 1:00 – Introductions, Refreshments (Coffee or Beer)
- 1:15 – Demystifying Industry 4.0 (Presentation)
- 3:00 – Break for Refreshments and Questions
- 3:15 – Sensor Technology at New Belgium (Presentation)
- 4:15 – Brewery Tour
- 5:30 – Conclusion, Drinks on DAKTIC (Optional)
Training Equipment Featured
- Compact Industry 4.0 Trainer
- Integrative STEM Modules for Secondary Ed
- Pressure, Flow, Level, and Temperature Process Control Training System