The Weld Academy provides welding courses designed to assist welding professionals by expanding their knowledge base and core competencies. Individually, each course addresses specific workplace situations. Additionally, successful completion of all offered courses demonstrates the candidate’s readiness to take the American Welding Society’s, Part A – Welding Fundamentals examination. This is an important part of preparing for the AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certification tests. Weld Academy delivers the necessary information for the fundamental examination, as well as useful information applicable to the practical examination.
The Weld Academy courses are fully integrated into the MindSight Learning and Content Management System, Model 47513.
Weld Academy is available in two languages:
- English with Imperial Units
- Spanish with Imperial Units
- Welding Inspection and Certification
- Safe Practices for Welding Personnel
- Metal Joining and Cutting Processes
- Weld Joint Geometry and Welding Symbols
- Documents Governing Welding Inspection and Qualification
- Metal Properties and Destructive Testing
- Metric Practice for Welding Personnel
- Welding Metallurgy for Welding Personnel
- Weld and Base Metal Discontinuities
- Visual Inspection and other NDE Methods and Symbols