The training system includes a small-scale hot water supply, a radiator, and a hydronic floor heating system that teach students how solar radiant energy can be harnessed from the sun and converted to solar thermal energy in order to increase air, water, and surface temperatures in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
The training system can be configured to exchange and store thermal energy. The training system permits experimenting with open- and closed-loop heating systems. The main (primary) loop can collect thermal energy and a secondary loop can distribute and apply heat to a gas, liquid, or solid in order to dissipate the thermal energy.
Features & Benefits
- Includes everything required to operate as a stand-alone, hands-on training system
- Made with high-quality components currently used in residential, commercial, and industrial applications
- Easy and safe to use, durable, and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- A fixed-plate electrical panel allows all electrical devices to be securely fixed to the workstation side with a power
- Comprehensive curriculum consisting of fully illustrated student manuals and instructor guides
- Estimated courseware duration: 32 hours
- Introduction to Solar Thermal Energy
- Solar Thermal Energy Systems
- Multi-Loop Systems
- Estimated program duration: 32 hours