This integrated training system introduces students to the principles and components of a refrigeration system using industrial and commercial devices.
It clearly demonstrates the operation of the most common refrigeration sys- tem configurations, including dual evaporator systems. Lockable fault- insertion switches allow students to practice troubleshooting skills, which may be conducted at either the sche- matic control panel or at the suspect devices and components.
Fully integrated courseware guides students through alternative modes of system set-up and control. The train- ing system includes all the equipment required to perform the exercises con- tained in the courseware.
- Introduction to the System Trainer
- Receiver, Accumulators, Oil Separators
- Operation of Metering Devices
- System Control Services
- Evaporator and Condenser Principles
- Refrigeration Systems
- Variations of System Loading
- System Troubleshooting
- Two forced-air evaporator coils operating individually, in series, or in parallel
- Variable-speed fans and adjustable damper to simulate changing environmental conditions
- Schematic panel with multicolored electrical and tubing schematics, as well as indicator lamps and functional duplication of test points
- Fault-insertion switches
- Instrumentation includes temperature, watt, volt, and ampere meters, as well as pressure gauges
- Circuit breakers and safety pressure switch to protect the system