Fault switches are included on selected modules to enhance troubleshooting activities by simulating open coils and contacts, defective contacts, shorted connections, and crossed wires.
The modules of the PLC Applications Series can be interconnected with those of other training systems for interdisciplinary training applications. Connections are made using flexible, PVC-insulated connecting leads terminated with 2 mm plugs. The control circuits operate at 24 V dc and are compatible with a variety of PLCs.
The PLC Applications series is divided into seven systems, each system covering a specific topic related to PLC controls.
Features & Benefits
- Realistic applications to help students understand PLC principles and concepts
- Safe equipment
- Applications can be interconnected with other equipment for interdisciplinary training
- Tabletop, cost-effective applications integrating realistic components
- Comprehensive curriculum included with each application
- Highly modular systems – accessories are available for more complex applications
- Fault-insertion capability for troubleshooting
- PLC sold separately (customers can also use their own)
- Traffic Lights
- Electro-Mechanical – DC Motor
- Electro-Mechanical – Stepper Motor
- Wind Turbine
- Level Process Control
- Bottling Process