The engine performance trainer is a fully operational engine mounted on a mobile stand. Trainer is based on 2007 and newer Hyundai Accent 1.6L global engine platform. The trainer is easy to work on and all major components, wiring and connectors match OEM configuration. Trainer is mounted on a mobile stand constructed of 2” (5cm) tubular steel equipped with four 5” (12.5cm) phenol casters (2-fixed and 2-swivel w/locks). Students can perform many NATEF related Engine Performance and Electrical/Electronic tasks using this trainer. Trainer is equipped with safety guards covering all rotating components.
- Demonstration of engine performance systems to groups of students without the access limitations of a complete vehicle.
- Engine systems respond to inserted faults with real world symptoms, OEM DTC’s and check engine light operation.
- Easy to work on and all major components, wiring and connectors match OEM configuration.
- 2007 and newer Hyundai Accent with vehicle identification number (VIN) provided
Standard Equipment and Features
- Trainer comes equipped with Hyundai 1.6L DOHC engine with sequential fuel injection, coil-on-plug ignition, EVAP system, CAN/BUS
- 1.6L DOHC 4-cylinder engine.
- Automatic or manual transaxle.
- OBDII data link connector.
- Integrated PCM breakout box w/ test points and PCM terminals identified with OEM terminology.
- Manual fault box for engine performance.
- Automatic regulated battery charger.
- 12 V Battery.
- Fuel tank.
- Exhaust system w/ catalytic converter.
- Safety covers for all rotating components.
- HD 2” square tubing mobile stand with 5” (12.5cm) phenol casters (2-fixed and 2- swivel w/locks).
- Comes with only one OEM key (additional keys optional).
- Emergency stop button.
- Electronic programmable fault box with 16 faults capable of programming intermittent fault insertion.
- Coolant flow sight glass (52910).
- Protective instrument panel cover (52905-2).
- Vinyl dust cover (24498).
- Fork lift bars (52827-2).
- Instrumentation display (53144).
- Transport handle (53092).