Built for the professional world at a price a startup or entrepreneurial tinkerer can afford.
The Fablicator is a brand new 3D printer design, unlike any other FDM printer on the market. It is an extremely accurate, solid, and versatile rapid prototype machine!
We have designed the Fablicator to be a professional desktop 3D printer which meets the needs of designers, engineers and inventors alike. Our printers are shipped fully assembled and calibrated. Also, all the necessary interface software is preloaded, so it can start printing right out of the box.
Since the Fablicator includes a complete Windows PC, install your preferred CAD program and it is possible to design, edit, and print your creations all from one place – making it a truly a complete turnkey 3D prototype solution for your office, laboratory, or factory.
Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) – The Fablicator uses FFF Technology (sometimes also called Fused Deposited Material or Modeling) to make parts which are strong, durable, and dimensionally accurate. No messy resins or powders mean it is an ideal process for office environments.
Designed, Manufactured, and Tested in the USA. Each Fablicator is built and tested by our staff to meet rigorous standards of function and quality before shipping.
No Assembly Required, or Software to Install – The Fablicator arrives to you with a fully integrated Windows operating computer, all software has been pre-installed and settings done to begin printing right away. All you need to start making parts is to plug in a mouse, keyboard, monitor and have a 3D model of what you wish to make.
Design System Capable – Since the Fablicator has a fully functional PC operating on Windows, most standard CAD packages are a simple install on the printer, allowing the design, editing and printing of a part to take place all on one machine.
Complex Parts – Being able to use same material support and layer heights down to 100 microns allows the Fablicator to create intricate designs not possible with most traditional manufacturing methods.
Rigid Extruded Aluminum Frame – You can literally stand on it, and it will not warp with changing humidity. The Fablicator is built for reliability, and is at home on the factory floor as well as in the office.
Precise filament deposition – Carefully engineered mechanics allow the Fablicator to print parts quickly and with excellent surface finish, exceeding that of 3D printers costing much more.
A Large 7”x7”x7” Build Area – The Fablicator’s build area is perfectly sized to fit the needs of most users.
Reusable Build Surface – The Fablicator uses a unique chemically treated glass build surface, which allows parts to stick firmly when printing and release with ease once the platform has cooled. Parts are printed directly on the build surface and do not have any “rafts” to be removed.
Material Versatility – The Fablicator was designed for ABS, HIPS and PLA. PVA, Nylon, and others have also been successfully printed by some users.
Static Dissipative Materials – When using static compliant materials, the Fablicator is ideal for making jigs and prototypes used with delicate electronics.
Large Selection of Printable Material Available For Use – We do not force our users to purchase expensive proprietary filament. The Fablicator uses high quality 1.65-1.85mm filament, which can be purchased from a variety of additional sources.
Tough Functional Prototypes – Using a variety of materials, the Fablicator is able to build durable 3D printed parts that can be used as visual and functional samples. In many cases, this saves large amounts of time and money wasted on incorrect molds and tooling.
Each printer kit includes the following:
- Fablicator 3D printer
- Power Supply Cable
- 1 Spool of High Quality ABS Plastic Filament
- 1 Spool of High Quality PLA Plastic Filament
- 2oz Glass Eyedropper Bottle
- Windows Licensed CD (already preinstalled)
- Digital Calipers
- Spool Holder
- 1/16inch Allen Wrench
- 1/8in Allen Wrench
- Safety Razor Blade
- 12 Month Parts and Labor Warranty (excludes consumable materials)
Additional Optional Material For Sale:
- Computer Display with Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
- Garolite Print Bed Kit (for printing nylon filament)
- 1.75 mm High Quality Filament 12 Stock Colors Available in Standard ABS, PLA and PETG Plastic Filament
- Static Dissipative Carbon ABS Black Plastic Filament
- Anti-static NanoTube ABS Black Filament
- Anti-Static NanoTube PETG Black Filament
- Nylon Natural Plastic
- Print Area: 7 x 7 x 7in (17.78 x 17.78 x 17.78cm)
- Print Volume: 343in³, (5.6Liter)
- Flow Rate: Up to 1.25in³ (20cm³) per hour
- Overall Dimensions: 18 x 20.5 x 17.5in (45.7 x 52.1 x 44.5cm)
- Weight: 44lbs (20 Kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 3A
- Filament Size: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: .35mm
- High Quality 3D Printed Parts
- Maximum Travel Speed 250mm/s
- Maximum Print Speed: 80mm/s
- Filament type: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, Nylon
- Standard Layer Height: 0.1mm-0.3mm
- Heated Bed: adjustable for different print materials
- Maximum recommended extruder temperature: 300 C
- Maximum temperature for heated build platform: 125 C
- Support material: Automatically generated break away (same material) support
- Linear ball bearings
- 4 Axis, 1/16th Micro Stepping motors with 3400g*cm of Torque
- Precision ground 12 mm shafts
- Processor: 2.5GHz AMD A4 APU
- 250GB HDD
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- 2 Front USB, Card Reader, DVD-RW
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows
- 3D printing software: KISSlicer, Pronterface
- Input file type: STL, gcode